2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

M
  • Locked
Please Lord I need prayers for my marriage. We are so disconnected. We don't communicate. We argue about everything. We love each other but can't seem to be happy and get along. I want so much to be happy. I feel like we are so incompatible. I feel like he has given up. Lord please help me...
Replies
6
Views
127
  • Locked
I am asking for a big huge miracle. My life has been a complete nightmare. I have lost everything, but worse I have lost everyone I have ever cared about, 5 years ago my 2nd child, my 17 year old daughter completely abandoned me and went to her dad's, again 8 months ago my 17 year old baby girl...
Replies
6
Views
173
  • Locked
Please pray for me and ###. We are not getting along and constantly arguing. We hours in separate rooms. He is constantly yelling at me. I feel his mind is on another one. Please also pray for a financial blessing for us. My gas is off and we have two kids.
Replies
3
Views
81
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my son ###. Pray for complete restoration of brain. Something is not completely clicking. He's a young adult who has never had any health problem ever. Also for salvation/Godly mate in God's timing.
Replies
2
Views
96
  • Locked
could you pray that ### get his visa to be able live with Canadian wife ###. ### is a New Zealander applying for a visa to live in Canada
Replies
2
Views
143
  • Locked
GOD ALMIGHTY, I pray to THEE in complete faith and surrender that I have got my long overdue promotion as '###' in my present organisation, where I have served loyally for ### + years, along with a deserving hike in salary - and be blessed with best of health and peaceful spirits in the highest...
Replies
2
Views
111
  • Locked
GOD ALMIGHTY I pray to THEE that you are fulfilling my prayer request of me being immensely prosperous and abundant in health, wealth and mental peace and I am a Millionnaire now by YOUR grace and am Tithing a percentage of your gift of wealth for charitable purposes for upliftment of the needy...
Replies
2
Views
103
  • Locked
dear prayer warriors i request you to pray for me to have our baby soon and make my family complete i need many prayers amen
Replies
3
Views
102
S
  • Locked
Plase pray that I can figur out what to do about a ### year marriage. I lost my father in August and my beloved dog of ### years in April. Now all I can think about is I have stayed in a marriage with a man that never talks to me, never touches me, and expects me to work outside the home and...
Replies
4
Views
105
  • Locked
pray 4 my family and my brother ### ### who is on admission in the Hospital ### God perfect healing and 4 me 4 God's to make my ways right with him in Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
130
Back
Top Bottom