GOD ALMIGHTY I pray to THEE that you are ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

saikrupa

Account Closed
GOD ALMIGHTY I pray to THEE that you are fulfilling my prayer request of me being immensely prosperous and abundant in health, wealth and mental peace and I am a Millionnaire now by YOUR grace and am Tithing a percentage of your gift of wealth for charitable purposes for upliftment of the needy and downtrodden, to manitain equilibrium in this world of inequalities, for the highest good of all concerned. AMEN !
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God almighty, I pray humbly at your feet for protection from an innocent situation in which I thought I was allowed to benefit from by helping others but now has turned into a potential massive financial loss with severe legal ramifications & job loss & the collapse of my family. My intent was...
Replies
7
Views
299
Oh, Dear Lord God Almighty! I praise Thee, I worship Thee, I Adore Thee!! Dear Lord, please bring the contract home, Dearest! Please let me be a Christian Writer! Please let me get the contract for the Christian Writer! The money is good, and it goes with the grain. Peace be unto everyone...
Replies
9
Views
366
Request to God Almighty. I pray to God for healing of diabetes, HBP, cyst in the kidney, pains in my breast and barrenness (no child) I pray that God give me peace in my marriage and disconnect every strange woman from my husband this I asked through God Almighty Amen 🙏
Replies
8
Views
503
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom