Plrase pray that I can figur out what to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter srobinson
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

srobinson

Guest
Plase pray that I can figur out what to do about a ### year marriage. I lost my father in August and my beloved dog of ### years in April. Now all I can think about is I have stayed in a marriage with a man that never talks to me, never touches me, and expects me to work outside the home and maintain everything including the bills inside the home. I have went thru drinking and drugs, loss of money and no love from him. I feel like his ### rate that has to clean up behind him and take care of him. I have tried talking several times but it only last for a day or two. He does not even go to Church with me. I feel like I am at the end of the rope and I want out!!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ, please save me from religious attacks for playing video games. There is a new veterans home, and I believe that the veterans' ghosts are still cowards after being scarred by combat exposure. I'm not sure why the vehicles keep speeding purposefully right near my house. LORD, help me...
Replies
6
Views
250
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, I ask that you help me and my son to set free from everything in our lives that is not of you, standing on 2 Corinthians 3:17. Lord Jesus I have a brother that has truly burdened our relationship causing my son to spend...
Replies
7
Views
353
Please pray I can figure out why my email has been disabled for this site. I have tried everything and I still cannot get it enabled or find a contact link for the site to request assistance. This site has brought me much comfort over the years and I will really miss reaching out and praying on...
Replies
7
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom