2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father I come before you this morning asking for forgiveness for all my sins. Father I thank you for the far you have worked in my relationship between me and ###. Father I do also trust and believe you have send a miracle for me and ### to start living together as a husband and wife again...
Replies
3
Views
137
S
  • Locked
I need prayer for my daughter. I am asking that she be protected from her father and that the people in charge see that he is dangerous to her and that he shouldn't have any part of her life at all.
Replies
6
Views
135
  • Locked
Lord, In Jesus name I pray you surround my home with angels so that no one may take my home from me and my family. Lord I have tried my best to work with the bank, but it seems that they don't want to help. Lord being me good news this week concerning this matter. I ask you for this miracle in...
Replies
3
Views
119
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for ###, for God to change their hearts and turn to God. That there is no hatred in his heart, God take revenge and control of your mind for their decisions. May God protect him from The attacks of the devil and the Blood of Christ to cleanse the ### and make a new person. In...
Replies
2
Views
159
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better. Help me get a job. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
2
Views
127
H
  • Locked
I ask for prayers for ### ### and ### is her Confirmation name. Also for financial burden to be eased for myself and my husband.
Replies
2
Views
77
  • Locked
Please ask prayer for my life, my name is ###, I felt that the enemy wants to hurt and I ask God for protection for me and my family. I acknowledge that I made decisions wrong, but I also know that God lifted me with his mercy and love. I ask for prayer for my family and I ask God to help us and...
Replies
2
Views
94
  • Locked
Lord, I am sending this prayer up to you for ###. I ask for your miraculous healing of his cancer. I speak life into him. I plead the blood of Jesus over him and ask that all things that are not like you be removed. Lord, I thank You and praise You and I count it already done. In Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
3
Views
132
  • Locked
Heavenly Father lead by your hand, walk with me all the days of my life. Each day I always pray for direction in life and as I've been always praying for our VISA. Our visa status is our problem which in fact hampering our growth, we have no direction in life. I always talk to GOD and each time...
Replies
2
Views
252
  • Locked
lord today its been exactly a 4 month.. i am suffering as you can see..lord i am not that strong enough as your are thinking...m tired and weak holistically ...... please take these pain out off me! i dont know where did i go wrong...? i though i was on a right track ... but guess i wasnt.. i am...
Replies
3
Views
142
Back
Top Bottom