Prayer For Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephaniej

Humble Servant of All
Lord, I am sending this prayer up to you for ###. I ask for your miraculous healing of his cancer. I speak life into him. I plead the blood of Jesus over him and ask that all things that are not like you be removed. Lord, I thank You and praise You and I count it already done. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENTLY PLEASE PRAY For a missionary brother & best friend ### who the enemy is trying to take out too early with cancer... the Doctor says it's in his groin, leg & hip.....& has spread to his lungs. Please pray & curse the roots & root cause of the cancer, command it to shrivel up die & leave...
Replies
10
Views
27
We would like to request prayer for healing and a plan to get out of debt,and become debt free Have a lien on home for under ###.please Lord,In Jesus name,we pray to stick to our budget,and spend wisely,and stick to a budget Trying to help son,going through divorce,and I don't wanna get caught...
Replies
11
Views
62
Prayers for ### complete healing, she is battling breast cancer. Asking for prayer for complete healing of her body. I know God is able. Thank you!!!!!! She is having a hard time, we need healing prayers. Please pray for. She has now been admitted into the hospital . ### her mom for strength...
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,404
Messages
16,799,498
Members
649,909
Latest member
Myrioronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom