visa
Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father lead by your hand, walk with me all the days of my life. Each day I always pray for direction in life and as I've been always praying for our VISA. Our visa status is our problem which in fact hampering our growth, we have no direction in life. I always talk to GOD and each time I pray I always asked GOD to give me the strength to carry on and help me to be strong, comfort me with all the pains that life may bring. This stage of our life is very crucial. Help me DEAR LORD I'm really lost, life is full of challenges, and sometimes people get lost along the way and I'm one of them,
light my path and I will follow you. I know " . . . faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ" (Romans 10:17). DEAR LORD I NEED YOUR GUIDANCE AND DIRECTION HELP ME. IN JESUS NAME.
light my path and I will follow you. I know " . . . faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ" (Romans 10:17). DEAR LORD I NEED YOUR GUIDANCE AND DIRECTION HELP ME. IN JESUS NAME.
