Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

wabody

Humble Prayer Partner
Father I come before you this morning asking for forgiveness for all my sins. Father I thank you for the far you have worked in my relationship between me and ###. Father I do also trust and believe you have send a miracle for me and ### to start living together as a husband and wife again. Father I do commit my relationship between me and ### un your hands. I am requesting you to open and bless our relationship each and everyday and let us respect one another and ask for your guidance everyday. I also thank you for all ### has done for me and also for guiding me at work. Father I ask a blessing to my kids and ### this morning and believe and trust for your miracle of having to stay back as one family. Remember other people with family problems and as you bless me and my family bless everyone else. I ask this through Jesus Christ who is our helper and saviour Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord we are asking that You lift them from this sickbed and speak healing virtue...Cover them with Mercy and allow grace to lead them to the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name we pray thank You Lord for bringing glory to Your name....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi are you able to pray for my family and me that everything will be ok and everything works out, be stress free and healthy and happy , my son not have to worry everyday and my daughter be happy and healthy away from the bad people and influence’s please 🙏 thank you
Replies
10
Views
184
Dear lord,i thank you for all your blessings and love you have given to our family and my life.thankyou so much father,i am so grateful for this.but father today I came here to ask you and tell all my problems to you, father right now I'm too tired jesus too tired and I can't handled anything,my...
Replies
11
Views
158
Please pray for my son, the mother and their four kids. My son is a big problem with the family. He drinks heavy on weekends. He also does not respect his longtime girlfriend the mother of their young kids. He shows no love to her and is verbally abusive. The kids are suffering emotionally...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,404
Messages
16,799,498
Members
649,909
Latest member
Myrioronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom