Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

hofmeisterella

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please ask prayer for my life, my name is ###, I felt that the enemy wants to hurt and I ask God for protection for me and my family. I acknowledge that I made decisions wrong, but I also know that God lifted me with his mercy and love. I ask for prayer for my family and I ask God to help us and we restore and protect from any attack of the enemy. In The name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord, I ask for complete restoration, respect, gratefulness and fellowship...
Replies
11
Views
158
esus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord, I ask for complete restoration, respect, gratefulness and fellowship...
Replies
11
Views
156
Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord, I ask for complete restoration, respect, gratefulness and fellowship...
Replies
13
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,404
Messages
16,799,498
Members
649,909
Latest member
Myrioronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom