2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

L
  • Locked
I come to you again Lord Jesus, you know my prayer. We need Lord Jesus Christ. This ### and ###, Lord, please answer our we is cry out to Lord Jesus. You said you will never forsake us or lie to us. Lord, ask you in your Father's name God that your answer our prayer. Lord, we need right now in...
Replies
4
Views
138
O
  • Locked
my Name are ### ### as i come through this medium i know that all i needed most come through in Jesus Amen,this year ### i want to be successful i want God to direct me foot step this time cos i have wasted a lot of money, now i have gotten a new job i want God to direct my step in Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
122
D
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for my employment situation. I am having a very difficult time. A position may be opening up for me in ### soon and that is close to my family. Be blessed.
Replies
4
Views
113
  • Locked
Please keep my mom in your prayers. Pray that God will restore her with good health and happiness soon. Her birthday is coming up next month and I don't want her birthday to come around again and she still feels sick. Feels like this illness is going around in a circle. I know that nothing is...
Replies
4
Views
119
N
  • Locked
Please I am pleading for prayers due to the following problems I am facing. 1) I am not growing in my career. I have been using money to buy some transfer and post. Unfortunately, I had a dream on the 06/02/### that I have been transferred again to a lower position. I want to move on higher...
Replies
3
Views
105
  • Locked
dear lord,i need your gracious blessings for every step i take.Bless ### family and ### family.Please help me love life with ### a happy and strong one.Our exams are nearing ..please help me with that.Please help me become the ### rep of ### in ###.Amen
Replies
4
Views
111
  • Locked
i finished my thesis internal viva successfully with the help of ur prayers. thank you very much am very happy to share this with you.
Replies
4
Views
108
  • Locked
Am separated from my loved one for three years from that my health and mind is bad ... I need an answer from God, will He re-unite with me? Do I wait for him? He doesn't call and talk to me... no contact with him... my parents are looking for a guy for me, but I'm not interested since my mind is...
Replies
5
Views
111
  • Locked
iam searching my life partner am not getting as i wish please pray for me to find a good life partner as i wish.
Replies
6
Views
171
  • Locked
Please pray that all of us are in good health and safe. One after another, something keeps coming up. Our baby is sick. Our son got hurt. Our car broke down. Our keys are not working. At work, there is a gang to insult and find fault. My mom's issues have started coming up. God guide and bless...
Replies
4
Views
196
Back
Top Bottom