2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

M
  • Locked
My prayer request is for my daughter ### to have a revelation in her life from the Lord.
Replies
6
Views
196
  • Locked
Please pray for safe and happy travels for me and my family for our upcoming pre-planned vacation, life has been difficult financially the past ### years and we would not be going if this wasn't already planned and paid for, please pray that my husband gets released soon to go back to work and...
Replies
9
Views
136
T
  • Locked
Hi I need prayer for ###. She goes to trial in a couple of days for aggravated robbery. She needs a miracle. She has a past but she has changed over the past year. Hard working girl with a big heart. Please I'm asking for your help she means a lot to me. Ask the Lord to have mercy on her and...
Replies
4
Views
171
  • Locked
Today is the day of my miracle I am declaring this in Jesus name... that God may restore my relationship with my ### in this day. That God may reconnect us and that we may get married. I ask for your prayers in this day so God can do a miracle in this day.
Replies
5
Views
148
  • Locked
I'm 35 and haven't met my partner in life yet. I feel so bad thinking that something is wrong with me. May I ask you to pray for me to meet my future wife, hear God, and do what depends on me. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you very much.
Replies
7
Views
130
E
  • Locked
The VA sent my monthly survivor's benefit to the wrong bank - the bank returned it but I've yet to receive it and it's been over a week. I have automatic payments coming out that can't be suspended, please pray that the money comes in by tomorrow so I don't become overdrawn on my account.
Replies
4
Views
151
cyankee
C
A
  • Locked
I am pregnant with twins. He cheated and left. Now I hear he is engaged to ###. She has been evil to me. Abandoned her kids to her ex-husband 3 years ago. I want the Lord to move mightily for me. Restore my family, please Lord.
Replies
4
Views
164
  • Locked
Please help me I have plenty of things, clothes, shoes, paperwork I don't need. Please pray that God gives me the strength to declutter my whole apartment now. I will, I think, get an inspection this year, pray that I clear my apartment before that.
Replies
3
Views
133
  • Locked
I am working on moving to another state. I feel like I need a change. I have been in this state way too long and I am not happy with how things went. I wasted a lot of time and found nothing here. Please pray that I move to a better state, pray that there I find happiness, good employment, good...
Replies
4
Views
164
Back
Top Bottom