2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
dear prayer warriors.. i need many many prayers..i kindly request you to pray for my ### health... and the job he is doing.. i pray that lord jesus bless him and let his name be glorified in jesus name i pray.. i request you please remember ### in your prayers. amen
Replies
3
Views
105
U
  • Locked
Today is the first day in a while that I have been able to get up out of bed, I have been very sick. Continue to pray for all of you as God sends his blessings into our lives. In Jesus' name Amen
Replies
2
Views
102
  • Locked
I pray to God leads me to my ###. May he be a patient kind gentleman. I pray that you have a long healthy happy relationship. And I pray that our marriage is full of love and togetherness. Please Lord in the name of your son Jesus I pray please send me a ###. Help me get on to the path I need to...
Replies
2
Views
96
Z
  • Locked
Hi. Can you please help me pray for God to bless me with friendship. I am a ### student and have struggled to make friends, Thank you
Replies
3
Views
105
5
  • Locked
Please pray for my son ### who is addicted to alcohol and drugs, and for my Grandchildren, ### ###, and ### ###, who are living in the hell of their father's addiction.
Replies
4
Views
122
S
  • Locked
i fly for a small carrier ### and need prayer that they will be bought out by ###. The company i fly for flies unsafe planes, makes us work up to 8 flights a day, and we get no pay raises. We are very much in need of being bought out cause it will make us a better company. Pray for total safety...
Replies
3
Views
118
C
  • Locked
Thank you, and God Bless everyone and this website for your prayers!! It has been a very trying and long week for me and my family. First, for the family business shrinking to the point of lay-offs, etc. (The American dream having a business and employing others) Not, just big corporations...
Replies
3
Views
92
M
  • Locked
God bless you, your family and the ministry. I survived a stroke 12 years ago. I am also a Believer in Christ and I do believe in miracles. In your sermon today, 2/10/13, you spoke of seeing myself doing great things. For 12 years I have seen myself driving, spending time with my grand children...
Replies
4
Views
99
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my ###, had a fall and broke his neck. Paralysed at only ###yrs of age. My God is a God of healing, please stand in agreement with me for total restoration of his limbs, thank you ###
Replies
4
Views
137
R
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I am dying. Please pray that I pass away easily and without complication. Please pray that I am at peace in death and will be reunited with my mom who passed away.
Replies
4
Views
95
Back
Top Bottom