2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please help me in prayer and pray that my ### being a single parent finds a full time good paying job and my ### finds a full time good paying job so he can help support his mom and ###.
Replies
6
Views
115
K
  • Locked
Please pray for the man of God who is ministering at ### church tonight. I pray God speaks directly to his heart and he hears God's heart for us as well as God letting him know His love for this place of loving hearts. We need a word of encouragement and I pray there will be no control of man...
Replies
4
Views
123
  • Locked
I am trying to find a full time job that pays health insjurance benefits. Please pray that the Lord will bless me with one soon. Thank you so much.
Replies
4
Views
128
A
  • Locked
Please pray that God should help me grow in spiritual life. I again and again fall into the same sin. I try my best to be away from it, but I am unable to resist it. Kindly pray that God should hold my hand, make me grow in spiritual life, and God should bless my family and keep us all in His...
Replies
2
Views
107
  • Locked
Thank you for all your blessings. Lord please forgive ### of all his sins. Show him that smoking is wrong and give him a blessed healthy life. I truly believe that you will bless ### with good health and a long life. Thank you
Replies
2
Views
110
  • Locked
Dear FATHER, I pray that YOU will be with me. My life is so full of troubles and worries for all the wrongs I did. FATHER, I need YOU and YOU are the only one who can give me peace and help me to forget my ugly past. FATHER, LORD, I did so many things against YOUR will that I don’t know where to...
Replies
6
Views
128
K
  • Locked
Lord please give me the right outlook and let me be filled with your love for others. Let me not hold anything against anyone who has offended me but instead pray for them, love them and have mercy as You would show love and mercy Lord. Lord give me strength and wisdom in all of my dealings. I...
Replies
3
Views
116
  • Locked
Help what ### says to me not bother me where she has hurt me with hurtful words and assaulted me. I feel hurt but I keep on drinking booze with her because she is dating my brother and I have nobody else but my brother since my family are all against me for saying stuff against their wives who...
Replies
3
Views
100
  • Locked
Dear FATHER, I pray that YOU will be with me. My life is so full of troubles and worries for all the wrongs I did. FATHER, I need YOU and YOU are the only one who can give me peace and help me to forget my ugly past. FATHER, LORD, I did so many things against YOUR will that I don’t know where to...
Replies
2
Views
113
  • Locked
Dear God, Please help me to get into college and to get scholarships for college. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
417
Samannie
S
Back
Top Bottom