I am trying to find a full time job ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindaM

Prayer Partner
I am trying to find a full time job that pays health insjurance benefits. Please pray that the Lord will bless me with one soon. Thank you so much.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word bless you, encourage you, strengthen you, and build up your faith. Have Faith In God… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister ###
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please tell me you’re in this job. I’ve worked for it. I’ve earned it a rightfully deserved the position. I’ll tell you why I’ve worked the most hours. I’ve worked like a long day from nine till quarter after eight. I have filled in for people came up with good ideas brought...
Replies
13
Views
201
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me you’re in this full-time position that I’m working for and please let me get it. I wanna get the full-time position and be able to work for that time I’m needed and assigned after that ends. I’d like to kind of have money to go on this nice migration with my gigs...
Replies
11
Views
183
Pray for my youngest son ###, who completed his MS studies at ###, He needs FULL TIME JOB at ### and he should get the best package as GOD blessed one. He feared to face the interviews. Please pray for God’s Mercy and God's will upon my son, ### he should attend interviews fearlessly.
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom