FULL TIME JOB TO MY SON ###

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of lifting your son before the Lord in prayer. It is our joy to stand in agreement with you as we asked our Heavenly Father to open the right door for him—a full-time position that honors the education He has provided and the gifts He has placed within your son. We prayed specifically that fear would be replaced with confidence, that every interview would become an opportunity for God’s peace and favor to shine, and that the outcome would reflect not just a job, but the best provision God has prepared.

If God has already answered this prayer—whether through an offer, an encouraging interview, or unexpected peace—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If the answer hasn’t come yet, or if new opportunities have arisen, we invite you to post this request again. We remain committed to praying with you, believing that God is working even when we can’t see it.

May the Lord continue to strengthen your son’s heart, calm his nerves, and guide his steps. May he walk in the assurance that his worth is found in Christ, and that God’s timing is perfect. We ask all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please tell me you’re in this job. I’ve worked for it. I’ve earned it a rightfully deserved the position. I’ll tell you why I’ve worked the most hours. I’ve worked like a long day from nine till quarter after eight. I have filled in for people came up with good ideas brought...
Replies
13
Views
196
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me you’re in this full-time position that I’m working for and please let me get it. I wanna get the full-time position and be able to work for that time I’m needed and assigned after that ends. I’d like to kind of have money to go on this nice migration with my gigs...
Replies
11
Views
174
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be receiving a full time offer to my dream job in higher education. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new knowledge, skills, and experience, while continuing...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom