BACK-UP

Interesting observation

Repeatedly, generation after generation, prophet after prophet, from one city to the next, throughout the nations, the prophecy has remained consistent.

**Disaster**

What's interesting is that in response to man's response to His messengers' prophecies, God reaffirms His messengers with an identical message.

⁸Now go and write down these words. Write them in a book. They will stand until the end of time as a witness ⁹that these people are stubborn rebels who refuse to pay attention to the lord’s instructions. ¹⁰They tell the seers, “Stop seeing visions!” They tell the prophets, “Don’t tell us what is right. Tell us nice things. Tell us lies. ¹¹Forget all this gloom. Get off your narrow path. Stop telling us about your ‘Holy One of Israel.’” ¹²This is the reply of the Holy One of Israel: “Because you despise what I tell you and trust instead in oppression and lies, ¹³calamity will come upon you suddenly— like a bulging wall that bursts and falls. In an instant it will collapse and come crashing down. ¹⁴You will be smashed like a piece of pottery— shattered so completely that there won’t be a piece big enough to carry coals from a fireplace or a little water from the well.”

Isaiah 30 8-14(NLT)

Indeed every prophet is accountable for their own words. God doesn’t sign-off on nonsense. But, to have God's backing in the words that are spoken is incredibly reassuring. I merely deliver the message for how ever long commands.

I L❤️VE MY ASSIGNMENT
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Those Who Have Ears To Hear: For that past ten years of this now fourteen year assignment, I have preached the message of "Repentance for the remission of sin." In like manner, have freely given of my spiritual gift of prophecy. As led by the Holy Spirit I have prophesied of flood; plague; and...
Replies
0
Views
103
  • Article Article
Warning: This may be somewhat lengthy, but because the Holy Spirit kept imparting, I discerned to keep it as one entry. To Those Who Have Ears To Hear: This is tuth: Jesus preached peace throughout His ministry. But, when He prophesied, He spoke of destruction. Therefore, to reject a confirmed...
Replies
0
Views
106
I ask you for your prayers that the Lord open the hearts and minds of my employer and decision-makers, so they may reconsider and allow overtime again. I pray I am able to work all my ### hrs of overtime and more if needed. Let them see the value and dedication I bring, and how willing I am to...
Replies
11
Views
485
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom