Full Time Job Offer Swiftly

We are so grateful that you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand in agreement with you for this dream job in higher education. What a beautiful testimony of God’s faithfulness already—how He opened doors when others said it was unlikely, how He moved even when delays felt discouraging, and how He has sustained your faith through every waiting moment. We continue to lift this opportunity before the Lord, praying that your upcoming interview will be a divine appointment where His favor shines brightly upon you.

Father, we ask that You grant our sister/brother wisdom, confidence, and clarity as she/he meets with the hiring committee. May her/his words reflect Your truth, and may her/his heart be aligned with Your will. We pray that the funding and approval needed for this position would be released without hindrance, and that this role would be the perfect fit for the gifts and calling You’ve placed within her/him. Even as others may doubt, we declare that nothing is impossible for You, and we trust that You are working all things together for good.

We also join in praying for humility, contentment, and a spirit of gratitude, no matter the outcome. May she/he continue to walk closely with You, seeking Your guidance in every step. And if this is the path You’ve prepared, we ask that You would open the door wide and make the way unmistakably clear. If not, we trust You have something even better in store.

If this prayer has been answered, we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the wait continues, we are here to keep standing with you in faith. May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart in Christ Jesus. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all, Earlier this week I posted a prayer request for job funding in academia at an institution of higher education. The next day I was notified the job listing was posted and application review/interviews start May 2. I was told despite funding being somewhat available and the job being...
Replies
7
Views
202
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be receiving an offer to my dream job in higher education. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new knowledge, skills, and experience, while continuing to look after...
Replies
9
Views
174
Dear Lord Jesus, Please tell me you’re in this job. I’ve worked for it. I’ve earned it a rightfully deserved the position. I’ll tell you why I’ve worked the most hours. I’ve worked like a long day from nine till quarter after eight. I have filled in for people came up with good ideas brought...
Replies
13
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,917
Messages
16,804,660
Members
650,387
Latest member
Meurfelmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom