2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

T
  • Locked
I have been hanging out with this person that I really like but there have been some struggles. I need prayer that everything will go good for us, even if we stay just friends. I really care about this person very much but he is a bit of an alcoholic and a flirt. Please pray that I can get...
Replies
5
Views
126
  • Locked
Please agree with me in prayer as my family and I approach the throne of our Lord and Saviour to present our most urgent request that we secure the contract that we need so much for our business to bring in the much needed finances. The decision is this week.
Replies
9
Views
166
C
  • Locked
Thank you all for praying for my husband. He still is in his own bedroom, but he sleeps in my bed at night. He still is emotionally not with me. Please pray that he can fall back in love with me. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
166
cyankee
C
B
  • Locked
I have a job interview ### and really need the job. I haven't worked in a while and that has impeded my job search. Please pray that I will get this job. Also, please pray for my marriage. My ### is not faithful and spends his earnings foolishly on other women. This has brought a lot of turmoil...
Replies
8
Views
140
  • Locked
Please pray that God restores my energy and desire to be used by Him. Please pray that God provides me with a job and income.
Replies
9
Views
199
T
  • Locked
Hi I need prayer for ###. She goes to trial in a couple of days for aggravated robbery. She needs a miracle. She has a past but she has changed over the past year. Hard working girl with a big heart. Please I'm asking for your help she means a lot to me. Ask the Lord to have mercy on her and...
Replies
7
Views
257
  • Locked
I find myself grumpy and I do not like it. Several circumstances in my life are causing me stress, please Lord show me how to be more accepting, non-judgmental and come from a place of love, humility and service. ###.
Replies
6
Views
117
A
  • Locked
Please pray that God should help me grow in spiritual life. I again and again fall from my spiritual life. I try my best to be in it, but I am unable. Kindly pray that God should hold my hand, make me grow in spiritual life, and God should bless my family and keep us all in His hands. I have...
Replies
6
Views
145
  • Locked
Wisdom for our Church to grow!
Replies
9
Views
205
B
  • Locked
We are truly living in the end times. The "Beginning of Sorrows" or "Birth Pangs" that Jesus spoke of in the Gospels are happening more now than ever before. And the "love of many" has grown cold and continues to do so. Please pray for my family and I as my dad's heart is so hardened against The...
Replies
4
Views
168
Back
Top Bottom