B
BrotherlyLuv
Guest
We are truly living in the end times. The "Beginning of Sorrows" or "Birth Pangs" that Jesus spoke of in the Gospels are happening more now than ever before. And the "love of many" has grown cold and continues to do so. Please pray for my family and I as my dad's heart is so hardened against The Lord, that he has come under the vice and will of Satan. He has always been like this and as of the last few years, it's become worse, even mocking Christians, his own family, and hating his neighbors with curses and blasphemies. He has become the epitome of "Godlessness in that Last Days" that Apostle Paul described in 2 Timothy 3:1-5.
I continually pray for his salvation, but as of recently, he has become worse, more so as he is unbearable to be around as he makes argumentative and unreasonable issues over the smallest and most frivolous things. He has been physically violent in the past, but it now appears that he is a time bomb ready to explode any minute. I fear that he is going to violently lash out at my mother, myself, or someone else. It's to the point we are dreading any future holidays, birthdays, family gatherings etc., because they all become poisoned and ruined with his inappropriate, out-of-control, rage-filled behavior. I forgive him, but I also now pray to The Lord, asking and seeking deliverance from such evil. Please pray for us, that we may be delivered from his evil ways. And when you do, let the Word of The Lord, through the Apostle Paul, provide each of you with understanding in such matters:
"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil." —2 Thessalonians 3:1-3
I continually pray for his salvation, but as of recently, he has become worse, more so as he is unbearable to be around as he makes argumentative and unreasonable issues over the smallest and most frivolous things. He has been physically violent in the past, but it now appears that he is a time bomb ready to explode any minute. I fear that he is going to violently lash out at my mother, myself, or someone else. It's to the point we are dreading any future holidays, birthdays, family gatherings etc., because they all become poisoned and ruined with his inappropriate, out-of-control, rage-filled behavior. I forgive him, but I also now pray to The Lord, asking and seeking deliverance from such evil. Please pray for us, that we may be delivered from his evil ways. And when you do, let the Word of The Lord, through the Apostle Paul, provide each of you with understanding in such matters:
"Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil." —2 Thessalonians 3:1-3
