Please pray that God should help me grow in ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter abhishek
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abhishek

Guest
Please pray that God should help me grow in spiritual life. I again and again fall from my spiritual life. I try my best to be in it, but I am unable. Kindly pray that God should hold my hand, make me grow in spiritual life, and God should bless my family and keep us all in His hands.

I have committed a blunder, a sin which a child of God should not. So please pray that God should forgive me and keep me in His hands.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word bless you, encourage you, strengthen you, and build up your faith. Have Faith In God… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister ###
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been having false contractions but today backache and contractions are increasing. I pray for grace and safe delivery. I don't want c/ section. I want to have good maternal effort during birthing and have a live healthy baby girl. Afterwards, I pray that she should bring unity in my...
Replies
15
Views
188
I want God to please separate Jezebel from my husband in Canada, she has vowed not to leave my husband, and she is using her evil siege to make my husband forget me and his son in Nigeria, and rather spend all the money he makes on her and her son from another father. This has been going on...
Replies
9
Views
498
I bought a property in 2018, after that time my work stopped, but I have ready laid a foundation on that land. When I started a business with the mercy of God, I was able to remove some profit to take my building further. After investing some huge amount of money in my building, someone else...
Replies
7
Views
874
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom