2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray I get the good news this week, God has turned around my life in so many was. This is the last piece I need to leave the past behind.
Replies
7
Views
188
A
  • Locked
I am a man of ### from ### and are heading to divorce. It's my wife who wants a divorce. It is because of my mental health problems and a bad Christian life that I was kicked out of home. We are both Christians. After that I started a Bible school and experiencing the wonderful miracles in my...
Replies
5
Views
119
  • Locked
I'm currently studying for the exam that I have on Wednesday. I'm nervous and I'm at a point that I cannot focus for long. I start walking back and forth. I know I still have time. But please pray that God brings me peace, focus, and that I can successfully pass my exam and win the competition...
Replies
7
Views
131
  • Locked
Please pray with me that God show me what to do in ### and ###'s situation, according to his will. Please pray for God to show me his will for ### and ###, tonight in a dream. Thanks
Replies
5
Views
153
  • Locked
Please pray that my two sons and my daughter-in-law come to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Please continue to pray that my younger son comes back to God and marries a godly woman.
Replies
5
Views
112
  • Locked
You guys please pray for me today that I don't use and I stay strong and I don't hang out with my x boyfriend who isn't good for me, my name is ### and really need these prayers today! Thanks so much God bless.
Replies
7
Views
160
  • Locked
I just want to thank the lord Jesus for giving us such a wonderful service this morning. God spoke to us through His word. I saw the lord high and exalted, seated on a throne, and the train of his robe filled the temple. Isa.6.1 The desire of my heart is to see the lord high and exalted up, just...
Replies
7
Views
250
  • Locked
Dear Lord: please listen to my prayers, I thank you for all what I have that is around me, my son, my husband, my family and home. but Father today me one of your children feels so empty, alone and God I know you are here with me I know that you see me falling apart and unable to stand up but I...
Replies
6
Views
182
lostinlove
L
  • Locked
My husband is depressed. He says he can not continue with our marriage. He says it is over. He wanted to blame it all on me. I know I am not perfect but I do want to fix this. He says he wants to start fresh with someone new. We are not a lost cause. We have been good together. I am so hurt and...
Replies
4
Views
129
  • Locked
I pray that ### and the ### law firm families find peace and love in their hearts....praying for peace every day.
Replies
11
Views
198
Back
Top Bottom