2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that I succeed in school and find God's plan in my life and please pray that my ### grow into a godly man.
Replies
7
Views
133
  • Locked
Dearest Lord Jesus, I pray right now that Lord Jesus, You will wrap Your Loving and Compassionate Arms around this world right now. Jesus, please enter the hearts of all of the world's leaders, and direct their hearts and minds to Your will for us all. Sweet Jesus, I also pray to heal Your...
Replies
6
Views
110
L
  • Locked
I pray to the father and the son and the holy spirit that if it is your will take this emptiness and cleanse me of all sins and inequities. Father please heal and cleanse ### and ### relationship. Father bind up and cast out all evil that is happening in our home at this time. Father if it is...
Replies
7
Views
172
  • Locked
Dear Sweet GOD, Please Heal the love of my life ###, remove every cancer cell out of his body, restore him with good health, courage, faith and strength. His a good man GOD, please spare his life. I know you are the solution. Amen
Replies
16
Views
511
  • Locked
Lord, right now there is an imbalance with my life. Father pls help me.. I nearly don't have time to pray. Please help me put things in order Lord.
Replies
6
Views
95
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. He really needs prayers...I believe he has a substance problem. Also, if it's God's will...please reconcile our work friendship. Even it only to lead him back to God. Thank you Amen.
Replies
7
Views
137
G
  • Locked
Please pray for release from the spirit of lust as well as a breaking of any and all soul ties I've created. . . I feel hopeless in this battle because most of the men I talk to either can't relate or think it's normal. I no longer want to be a "normal" guy. I want to be a Christian man and walk...
Replies
8
Views
205
  • Locked
Please pray for God's favor that I will be chosen for a job, I recently filled out an online application and was called to set up an appointment for an interview, please pray that God will give me the words to answer the employer so that I would be chosen for the best position that will meet my...
Replies
7
Views
131
P
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for all my blessings and I have faith in my mighty father lord God that my worries and problems will be taken care of like only you can in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
159
I
  • Locked
Kindly pray for my daughter Ms. ### for her ordination.
Replies
6
Views
191
Back
Top Bottom