2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

N
  • Locked
I receive charge with a Felony, for protecting myself against a young man with a weapon, although I never touch him, police told me, there were other ways to protect yourself, I honestly picked the weapon to protect myself, so they charged me with a felony. I've never been arrested nor charged...
Replies
5
Views
105
  • Locked
Please pray for God to show me, and guide me to his will, concerning ### and ###. I'm extremely lonely for a mate. I'm ### yrs old, and have never had a mate to love and be loved by. Please pray for God to send me a mate to love, and her love me, and allow me to have her companionship for the...
Replies
5
Views
110
  • Locked
To find a good job soon
Replies
3
Views
128
S
  • Locked
Lord I need a car and a new house Lord I need a financial blessing
Replies
5
Views
136
  • Locked
Father wrap my friend ### in your loving arms and continue to heal him in all ways as only you can. Thank you that his biopsy came back cancer free show him how to love and be loved in return again Father, I need You to help me to know what to say that will be helpful in building ### up rather...
Replies
6
Views
141
  • Locked
My unemployment compensation is delayed....I need to pay my bills and find employment...THank God I am ok on the mortgage until March 1...please pray for ###.
Replies
4
Views
196
  • Locked
Pray for strength, That I love Jesus more everyday. That he changes my heart and my mind. That I decrease and Christ increases in me! That I love my husband unconditionally. That God softens my husband ###'s heart and that he has a desire to love Jesus and read his word. Also pray for ### that...
Replies
3
Views
142
  • Locked
My long suffering wife always seems to have to wait in line whilst I care for other peoples needs or anything else that comes up! I am always taking her for granted, and as she is a child of Father God, I am taking him for granted also! This should not be, and I seek repentance in my attitude...
Replies
6
Views
144
L
  • Locked
we is here again ask you Lord Jesus to anwser our prayer we need you Lord Jesus please anwser our prayer we love you Lord Jesus we is begging you Lord Jesus please keep us lift up in your prayer we is cry out to you Lord Jesus we need you more then anything more than anything please anwser our...
Replies
3
Views
93
D
  • Locked
Our gracious and loving Father, You have promised in the Scriptures that You will never leave ### and her Spouse nor forsake them, whatever may be the circumstances. You are the same yesterday, today and forever. Father, fill their hearts and minds with Your divine peace which surpasses all...
Replies
6
Views
132
D
Back
Top Bottom