2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that God prepares me for my dream of being a missionary. (I am ### right now) I know it will not be an easy life, but I want to spend my life helping others and telling them how much Jesus loves them. Pray that God leads me and shows me what he wants me to do. Thank you and God be...
Replies
5
Views
101
  • Locked
I ask that everyone please pray that God gives me faith that God done resolved this legal situation. Pray that God will allow me to stay with my family and that there is no jail time. Thank you for all of your prayers.
Replies
4
Views
115
H
  • Locked
Fellow Believers in Prayer, please pray for ### and I to quit smoking on Valentine's Day. Amen
Replies
5
Views
107
  • Locked
A Prayer for Protection Dear Heavenly Father, Holy God, Most High, I thank you for being my refuge and my rock, in both good times and in bad. God, creator of the heavens and earth. You, the great I am that I am I praise, worship, love, and adore you with all my heart, mind, body, and soul...
Replies
6
Views
822
  • Locked
I am on the verge of failing a class. Please pray that God gives me strength during this time and shows me a sign of favor to help me keep going with what I am doing right now.
Replies
6
Views
107
  • Locked
My husband is now saying he doesn't love me or choose me anymore. Just this past week he was praying before meals and thanking God for me and our marriage. Telling me he loves me and without me he would be lost. He was hugging me and kissing me and loving me. Please prayer we go back together...
Replies
5
Views
138
  • Locked
Heavenly father, I pray for ### families with lots of children. I pray that you will give them the grace to teach their children to live a life of obedience to God. And that includes loving people with God's love. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
5
Views
95
  • Locked
Lord, please grant all of the prayers here peace. Please let them find happiness and remain calm. Please let them become beacons of hope for others. Please give us all the Holy Spirit and please give us all that we need. I love you. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
113
  • Locked
Please pray that The Lord will help us.....in healing....my heart is still cold, and feels lost....I am so terrified that maybe along the line I have committed the unpardonable sin, and He has left me.....Please help me....I have thought of little else for months....I didn't mean to, but it...
Replies
7
Views
128
  • Locked
please pray that I am not so lonely and my heels stop hurting and I get a car that I need also my finances improve, in the name of Jesus I ask these things
Replies
6
Views
147
Back
Top Bottom