Please pray that God prepares me for my dream ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyBiblenerd

Prayer Warrior
Please pray that God prepares me for my dream of being a missionary. (I am ### right now) I know it will not be an easy life, but I want to spend my life helping others and telling them how much Jesus loves them. Pray that God leads me and shows me what he wants me to do. Thank you and God be praised!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
```html
Praying Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Proverbs 16:19 "The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps."

1 Samuel 1:27-28 "For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him. Therefore I have lent him to the Lord. As long as he lives, he is lent to the Lord.†And he worshiped the Lord there."

Jeremiah 1:5-7 "“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.†Then I said, “Ah, Lord God! Behold, I do not know how to speak, for I am only a youth.†But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am only a youth’; for to all to whom I send you, you shall go, and whatever I command you, you shall speak."
1 Peter 2:9 "But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light."

Luke 18:16 "But Jesus called them to him, saying, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God."

Luke 2:40 "And the child grew and became strong, filled with wisdom. And the favor of God was upon him."

Matthew 21:16 "And they said to him, “Do you hear what these are saying?†And Jesus said to them, “Yes; have you never read, “‘Out of the mouth of infants and nursing babies you have prepared praise?â€

Psalms 37:23 "The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way;.."

Isaiah 11:2 "And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him,
the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might,
the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord
."

Psalms 32:8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you."

1 Peter 4:11 "Whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Praising God for He is good and His mercy lasts forever, in Jesus' name, Amen.














```

No redaction was needed as there were no personal names, locations, or sensitive numbers present in the text.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I wanted to post my dream to ask for help understanding it. I feel like the meaning might be obvious but maybe I’m missing something? I had a dream where I had gotten engaged. I think ### (lady from a show called Bridgerton) was my friend helping me out with something and I was looking for...
Replies
9
Views
215
Please pray that God blesses me with my dream car.
Replies
7
Views
288
Hi everyone 🤍 I hope it’s okay that I share something a little different here. I would really appreciate your thoughts and prayers about it. In the dream I was on something like a boat or open bus up in the sky with other people. Another group next to us were screaming and a voice over a...
Replies
10
Views
794
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom