Very Powerful Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAA37288

Disciple of Prayer
A Prayer for Protection

Dear Heavenly Father,

Holy God, Most High, I thank you for being my refuge and my rock, in both good times and in bad. God, creator of the heavens and earth. You, the great I am that I am I praise, worship, love, and adore you with all my heart, mind, body, and soul. Thank you Lord God for being a God who hears our prayers and thank you that you are faithful and true to your holy word. You rule over all the kingdoms of the nations. In your hand are power and might, so that none is able to withstand you and yet, I thank you for the steadfast love and all the faithfulness that you have shown me.

Lord, daily I put on the full armor of God, The breastplate of righteousness, the gospel of peace, the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation, the sword of the Spirit and I know that when the day of evil comes, I will be able to stand my ground, and after I have done everything, I will stand firm in my faith that you are with me, protecting me and guiding my thoughts and actions. I ask you for forgiveness and I thank you for that in the name of Jesus Christ. I rebuke my sins in Christ’s name and renounce them through the power of the blood of the Lamb and your forgiveness and blessing.

Lord, I believe you will send the Holy Spirit and a Host of Guardian angels to defend me from all harmful attacks of the enemy, Satan and all the powers of darkness and hell, demons, and all demonic activity, including all sickness, diseases, and any and all things that the enemy may try to inflict upon me and my loved ones (mentally, physically, and spiritually), against the seductions of vices, against the lusts of nature and anyone who meditates on injury to me.

I take authority over all curses, hexes, spells, voodoo practices, witchcraft assignments, satanic rituals, incantations and evil wishes that have been sent my or my families’ way and I break their influence over my life or that of my family members by the power of the risen Lord Jesus Christ. In Christ’s name, I command these curses to go back to where they came from and be replaced with a blessing from you God almighty through the power of the Holy Spirit.

I believe Lord you will guard me and my family from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from those who have planned to trip up my feet, lay a hidden trap for me, and set snares for me. I trust you Lord God that you will guide my feet along the path in life and correct my walk if I ever start to stray from the path of your Will.

Lord, I rest upon your promise that you will deliver me and my family from Evil, and I believe no evil plague shall be allowed to enter my home. I believe you will guide my life and place me in accordance to your Will, so that I may walk the blessed walk, for myself and to live for you, so I can be an example to all of those around me.

Lastly, Alpha and the Omega, the Eternal Father Who created all things, I believe God in your Power to guide me, Your Might to uphold me, Your Wisdom to teach me, and in Jesus and the Holy Spirit to watch over me in all I do and thank you for keeping my family and I safe. I believe this will be done on Earth as it is directed in Heaven by your seal of approval, and the action and movement of the Holy Spirit in Heaven.

In your Merciful and Loving name Father God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit—Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to pray for an outpouring of the holy Spirit on my block ### Street and I want to pray this in the mighty name of Jesus a revival like ### Street I want to pray for all my neighbors one of my neighbors said they'll come to my backyard church in the morning I'm praying they show up and the...
Replies
7
Views
164
hi my name is ###, i need a powerful prayer for my brother ### who is in jail but very sick..please help me pray for him , thank you.
Replies
11
Views
267
Heavenly father I want you to put your holy Spirit on my daughter ###, my daughter ###, and my granddaughter ### to pray against demonic dreams and specifically those satanists who astral project and their dreams come again sleep paralysis come against stress and anxiety fear worry come against...
Replies
8
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom