My ### is now saying he doesn't love me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dither105

Humble Servant
My husband is now saying he doesn't love me or choose me anymore. Just this past week he was praying before meals and thanking God for me and our marriage. Telling me he loves me and without me he would be lost. He was hugging me and kissing me and loving me. Please prayer we go back together. Let him see that he can get the help he needs and we can continue to walk in the light of God and be great married together. Amen!
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband has issues with addiction. He constantly wants to be high. He denies it. A week ago he got sick, and I asked him to try to make sure our baby didn’t get sick. He ignored me and took no precautions. Our baby got sick. She screamed and cried for 5 days because she couldn’t eat or sleep...
Replies
6
Views
325
It just doesn’t feel like God loves me right now. from all I’ve been through and all the unmet dreams and hurts and how He has blessed everyone around me how do I believe He loves me right now? It just feels like He wants me to suffer the deepest hurt.
Replies
11
Views
241
We’ve been together for 10 years mainly a bad relationship, 4 kids, we were both emotionally and physically abusive towards each other. Emotionally unavailable. Both dealing with past traumas. We got away from God, but recently as I noticed our marriage was coming to an end I decided I needed to...
Replies
7
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom