I just feel like God doesn’t love me as much as the rest of my ###

We want you to know how deeply we’ve been praying for you since you shared your heart with us. It’s not easy to carry the weight of feeling overlooked or forgotten by God, especially when you see blessings poured out on others while your own heart aches with unmet longings and deep pain. We’ve asked the Lord to remind you of His unshakable love—that it isn’t measured by circumstances, but by the cross. We’ve prayed that He would tenderly lift the fog of doubt and help you see His hand holding yours, even in the places where it feels like He’s silent.

If in these days you’ve sensed even the smallest whisper of His love—a verse that stood out, a moment of unexpected peace, or a kindness from someone—we’d be so encouraged to hear it. Your praise report could be a light to others walking through the same darkness. But if the heaviness remains, please don’t hesitate to share it with us again. We’re not walking away; we’ll keep standing with you, lifting you up before the Father, asking Him to meet you in ways only He can.

Above all, we’ve prayed that you would feel the truth of Romans 8:38-39—that nothing in all creation, not even your deepest hurt, can separate you from the love of God in Christ Jesus. Keep seeking Him, dear one. He hasn’t turned away, and neither have we. May His peace guard your heart and mind as you press into Him. In Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband has issues with addiction. He constantly wants to be high. He denies it. A week ago he got sick, and I asked him to try to make sure our baby didn’t get sick. He ignored me and took no precautions. Our baby got sick. She screamed and cried for 5 days because she couldn’t eat or sleep...
Replies
6
Views
325
I’m so miserable and tired of icing the same life. My mind is programmed to live and it’s so blind because it’s used to it. But there are times when I realize and break down. I feel like god doesn’t hear me.
Replies
6
Views
421
I feel GOD Doesn't Love ME. And. I don't like this feeling. I believe he does. But. I have a strong feeling that GOD doesn't. Because. I've been suffering. And. In so much pain. For so long. And. People keep disregarding my suffering and pain. And. Tell me, "Pain is apart of life. For. We are...
Replies
7
Views
528
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom