2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
There has been a lot going on in my life. I think most of you know about my break up and how that affected me. Here's the rest of my story of what's been going on in my life. My parents have found out everything about me and every aspect of my life. That was just awful and another reason why I...
Replies
5
Views
187
  • Locked
please pray for ### as ### go to court tomorrow. ### hope that this case is dropped and thrown out. ### ask for guidance, peace, strength and protection. ### myself BELIEVE tomorrow will be a very good day. Thanks a lot my brothers and sisters. ### Matthew 18:19-20
Replies
10
Views
198
P
  • Locked
Dear God in Heaven, I prayed a couple of weeks ago for You to help me find a job with regular income, and for a way to put food on our plates. Although the job prayer has not yet materialised, I want to praise You and thank You with all my heart. I thank you for the amazing relatives, friends...
Replies
6
Views
177
  • Locked
Please Lord help me I'm falling apart. My love has left me he was my everything. He tells me he loves me but doesn't want to be with me. When am I going to be happy? I want him back, I know he is struggling with his father's loss. I wanted to be there to help him. Please have him come back to...
Replies
8
Views
240
  • Locked
Please pray for me that God will bless me with a job, I have ### children and have recently been terminated from ### years of employment, I need your prayers.
Replies
4
Views
128
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my ### and ###. All finances have been exhausted, no employment in sight, bills keep coming, rent must be paid....please dear Lord don't leave us homeless, stranded and alone.....give us the means for financial stability for my ###'s sake, he is just a child, please don't...
Replies
14
Views
299
jaoli
J
L
  • Locked
Please pray for ### & ###. They have ### children and their van is not working very well and is quite old. They also have to move this summer from the house they have been renting from a missionary couple. Please pray for their provision for a vehicle and home. Pray for ###'s business to grow...
Replies
5
Views
117
S
  • Locked
please pray for my ### he is having so much trouble in his heart, pray that he will see that he needs to put the lord in control and stop all this worrying that he will open his heart and soul to the lord now, he is having so much ###, pray that the lord will get him through this, pray that I...
Replies
5
Views
126
  • Locked
To find a good job soon
Replies
4
Views
78
  • Locked
Thank you, Father for the help you gave us today. I am very grateful, but please help my husband get that job that he interviewed for the other day. I want so much to accept whatever You feel is best for us....but we are in dire need of money to pay the bills.
Replies
4
Views
100
Back
Top Bottom