Please pray for ### and ### and ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindirose

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and my ### and ###. All finances have been exhausted, no employment in sight, bills keep coming, rent must be paid....please dear Lord don't leave us homeless, stranded and alone.....give us the means for financial stability for my ###'s sake, he is just a child, please don't turn your back on us, show us mercy.....amen...
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
God our Father, send down Your spirit to this family, and bring relief from their financial troubles. Give them the opportunity to make enough money to pay the bills, and remain stable. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Father God in heaven your word says you would never leave us or forsake us. Let this family know that you are right there with them. You are a merciful God. Lord God rebuke the devourer off of their finances and let your shower of blessing come upon your servants in Jesus name.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
God intervene in the affairs of men in the job industry for this family

break every hindrance

release favor of God

God out of his glory will cause to release jobs for God's economy rules in the affairs of His people and Kingdom, in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you Lord!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for financial blessing for my business because I just got a massive bill I was not expecting and I need money to pay this The business does not have the funds currently for this to be paid off
Replies
10
Views
40
I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
78
Good morning, I am asking for prayers in Jesus name as i prepare my statement to the Judge for the arrears hearing. I am specifically focusing on the agency's willful disregard of my timely compliance and evidence. This is the truth. However, I did not use accusatory language but included solid...
Replies
10
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,487
Messages
16,800,297
Members
650,009
Latest member
Chruilmoormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom