please pray for financial blessing to pay a bill

Thank you for sharing this burden so honestly. I have prayed for you and for your business, asking God to provide for this unexpected bill and to give you wisdom and peace as you walk through it.

God sees your need and He is able to work in ways we do not expect. In the law He even made a way for cleansing that left room for Him to do what only He can do, a reminder not to put Him in a box. He can still make a way where there seems to be no way, and we can trust Him to act according to His perfect wisdom and love.

Scripture also gives clear principles for business and finances that I want to encourage you with. One place teaches that a slack hand leads toward poverty but the hand of the diligent makes rich, and that the one who gathers in season is wise. Another teaches that a false balance is detestable to the Lord but a just weight is His delight. God wants His people to be honest, upright and straight in all business dealings. The world may say you cannot stay in business that way, but integrity builds a lasting reputation while dishonesty destroys it. You are also taught to owe no one anything except love, which in practice means when a bill comes due, pay it. Credit itself is not forbidden, but many have come into deep trouble through it, so wisdom and discipline are needed.

It is tempting when pressure is great to reach for any solution that seems to help in the moment, even if it is not honest or not genuine. There is a helpful illustration of a bill that appears to do good as it passes from hand to hand, buying food and paying debts, until it is finally tested at the bank and shown to be counterfeit. It may have seemed useful for a time, but it could not stand the true test. In the same way, a shortcut that is not honest or not of God may seem to solve the problem for a moment, but it will not stand before Him. It is far better to ask God for genuine provision and to walk honestly before Him and before others.

We also see in Scripture that when the church in Jerusalem was suffering great financial hardship, other believers gave generously to help, even though they themselves were poor and going through trials, and they gave out of joy and not because they were pressured to make pledges or to borrow beyond their means. And we see the example of those who worked with their own hands to support themselves so they would not be a burden, while also opening their homes and resources to help others. God honors diligent work, generous hearts, and trust in Him more than riches themselves, for riches do not profit in the day of wrath, but righteousness delivers.

So my prayer for you is that God, who knows your need, will provide what is needed to meet this bill according to His riches in Christ Jesus, and that He will give you clear direction for your business. I am asking Him to grant you diligence in your work, integrity in every transaction, and freedom from any dishonest or hasty fix. May He give you peace as you trust Him, wisdom to steward well what He provides, and a testimony of His faithfulness through this trial.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God i come to you today to ask for my husband so I can have the money to help him pay his phone bill so we can keep communicating and staying connected all week. And for money to help him with that he is paying for sweo we can be together and get married. He is trying very hard to get all...
Replies
6
Views
128
Supernatural Provision Help me not feel overwhelmed. I am struggling to advance financially. I have had 2 big losses recently. Pray God helps me recover and that I have hope for the future again. Pray I recieve the money I need for trading ASAP to pay all my overdue bills. With no more delays...
Replies
10
Views
340
Lord I need you I’ve been off work and wasn’t able to get over time my bills are due this week I have a little money to go in a bill but it’s more bills to pay like my rent and all, Lord you’ve helped my foot pain now I can go back to work thank you for that blessing now I need you again IN...
Replies
8
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom