2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please Lord God I beseech you, remove the obstacle that has entered my home. There is no room for distraction or sloth from this person. I pray you steady my hand that my skills don't take hold of them.
Replies
7
Views
300
  • Locked
Asking for prayer for my daughter and her relationship with a young man. I feel God has a plan for these two and I just pray that they can get through this rough spot in their lives together. Please keep them faithful to each other and bring them even closer to each other with God at the center...
Replies
8
Views
241
J
  • Locked
Lord I come to you asking for help. I've messed up Lord. I've made a mistake and I need your help. I was wrong Lord for wanting to give up. I'm sorry Lord. Help me get the strength I need to keep going. I need your help Lord and I almost gave up. Thank you Lord for your Holy Spirit tonight to...
Replies
6
Views
152
  • Locked
dear prayer warriors please pray for me that I should have a baby soon.. and let the Lord make my family complete.. let Jesus heal my womb.. Lord you have found me when I was in my mother's womb, Father please grant me a child to glorify your name in Jesus' name amen
Replies
7
Views
191
A
  • Locked
I am pregnant again after having a baby eight months ago. I do not want to be pregnant. I am filled with sheer terror because my first pregnancy was 38 hours and labor and my 2nd most recent ended with an emergency c-section. I am losing my mind and going crazy because I think abortion is wrong...
Replies
5
Views
208
  • Locked
dear prayer warriors please pray for ### that the loan has to be sanctioned for ###.. the process should complete soon... ### need all your prayers please amen
Replies
3
Views
104
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, Thank you for my wonderful family. Please be with us all this night. Watch over us and keep us. Please hear and answer our prayers. Bless our activities. Help me with my burden. Give me peace. Please grant my request. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen
Replies
5
Views
130
D
  • Locked
A pastor saw a vision, in a vision Satan said, similar like this, 'I prepared dozens of years, now is the time to attack champions.' As finished this word, every his princes and evil spirit responded. My prayer request is that if this vision is true, I want to defeat Satan in this war. And lose...
Replies
4
Views
152
H
  • Locked
I am asking you to pray for my friend ###. I don't know anything about him and I haven't met him yet, but I do have a crush on him. He lives too far in ###. And I live in ###. Really, I don't want to keep obsessed with him because I think it's not good for me to do that except I have a crush on...
Replies
6
Views
99
F
  • Locked
I thank God for continuing to take care of us without us even asking. I don't deserve any of His help, but will ask anyway since He is loving beyond comprehension. Tomorrow I have a job interview that I hope will lead to a job that does not consume my whole day. Life should not be all about work...
Replies
5
Views
74
Back
Top Bottom