2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

A
  • Locked
I have had chronic neck pain the last ### years and I just ask for prayers of healing, and comfort, please.
Replies
6
Views
179
V
  • Locked
Please pray that I have financial help to get my life back in order.
Replies
5
Views
115
  • Locked
i have taken God's grace for granted and committed adultery in my heart. i said to my self while being tempted 'its ok, God will forgive me'. that was the worst part of the night as i took his gift and abused it. pleas who ever reads this pray that the Lord will take hold of my heart and kill...
Replies
7
Views
154
  • Locked
Please pray that my heart's desire be granted, the return of the love of my life, my one true love. I pray that my ### may have healed his wounds from the past and forgiven all that has gone wrong. Lord, help my ### be able to follow his heart to his desire and love for me and permanently...
Replies
4
Views
138
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
5
Views
136
L
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal strength and guidance in dealing with feelings of hurt and disrespect in a relationship. The individual is seeking divine intervention for their boyfriend's cousin to change his behavior and for their boyfriend to show more respect and...
Replies
4
Views
121
S
  • Locked
Please pray for the family of ### who joined Jesus on Thursday and will be buried tomorrow.
Replies
5
Views
135
  • Locked
Aunty ### is torturing me to return her jewels to her. I have pledged the jewels and don't have the money to return the jewels. She wants me to give an exact date, but I am in no position to give an exact date. Please pray that God will guide me in this matter and help me solve this matter. I...
Replies
5
Views
128
  • Locked
Please pray for God to speak to me. I need God's help. As you may know, my wife and I have been separated for ###yrs. I need God to intervene. It's bad something happened yesterday and I said some things. Now we don't talk at all. This has dragged on. She wants a divorce, but has not filed on...
Replies
5
Views
100
  • Locked
pray for my family and friends they need lots of prayers plus my ### to
Replies
6
Views
111
Back
Top Bottom