I have had chronic neck pain the last 2 ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter AmberL513
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AmberL513

Guest
I have had chronic neck pain the last ### years and I just ask for prayers of healing, and comfort, please.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
just believe ### it will go away in in the name of Jesus our Father has healed the sick raised the dead this is nothing it is all in his hands just have faith. Jesus Loves you .. Glory to the God most high
 
i will be praying for you. just remember that by his wounds we are healed. he took on all sickness and injury so we don't have to. just believe and he will take it. he took my arthritis a little more than a year ago.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
9
Views
306
Please pray for me. I have had a constant migraine, severe M.E. & severe Fibromyalgia pain for many years, I'm bedbound and tube fed. I'm just starting a new med trial today to help with pain - it's a last resort med as no other meds have helped, please pray it helps at a dose I can afford and...
Replies
8
Views
513
I am ### suffering from chronic neck and back pain for years due to Disc Degenerative Disease. I know Jesus Christ can do miracle & heal me.
Replies
8
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom