pray for my family and friends they need lots ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmlady

Prayer Warrior
pray for my family and friends they need lots of prayers plus my ### to
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Father In Heaven,

Please watch over, guide, and protect this family and their pastor. In Jesus' name I pray.
 
Lord I thank you that you know the needs of all of us and I lift up this Family to you Lord knowing that you will bless them. I pray that they would receive your blessings in heart, mind, and soul. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would like to ask for a prayer request for the new job offer. I want to pray about a beautiful new affordable home for me and my family. I also want to pray about my best friend when I go see him we can have contact visit so that we can pray together together in Jesus mighty name, thank you
Replies
9
Views
176
Dear Heavenly Father, I am thankful for the blessings in my life.i feel tired and not whole. However, i have a job to do and i need your grace and peace. In Jesus name I pray. Thank you. Amen
Replies
12
Views
155
Please keep me in prayer as the enemy is attacking me in all ways possible. All my children have betrayed me and my close friends. It’s like an attack on me where I can’t find peace from my husband needing a job and I feel as if he’s not trying harder. It’s like he’s waiting on me to find a job...
Replies
7
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom