2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

C
  • Locked
prayer that car inspection goes well today amen
Replies
5
Views
176
4
  • Locked
I come to ask for a prayer from those on this board and to ask God for help again in my life. I hope to reconnect with my ex-wife and to have us remarry each other when the time is right. Please put in a prayer for ###. Thank you. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
139
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better. Also, grant me a job. Thanking you in advance God. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
146
  • Locked
pray for my daughter ###, she lost her job, she is very depressed and is suicidal.
Replies
5
Views
114
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Lord, there is so much going on in everyone's life. I know you are aware of these things, because you know all things. You are so awesome. Lord, you are our Creator and you know what we all need before we even ask. Thank...
Replies
6
Views
603
C
  • Locked
pray for ### who is having a hard time swallowing she will see the dr. ###. Also my daughter is in college and instead of loans she need scholarships. Also I need prayer for healing of my right shoulder, right knee and left jaw bone.
Replies
5
Views
97
  • Locked
I only pray that my better days are here this week. I pray that my week has good surprises. I pray that I finally receive. I pray that God has been listening to me. Amen
Replies
7
Views
113
P
  • Locked
None of my prayer requests have been answered I don't know what's going on ??? :(<|repo_name|>josephroberts/Redaction-Tool<|file_sep|>/data/raw/2020-10-25-Prayer-Request-Thread-2-1.json { "url": "Facebook", "date": "2020-10-25", "author": "###", "content": "###, ###, ###, ###...
Replies
6
Views
173
  • Locked
lord, i pray you give me the ability to meet my opportunity to do you will. That I may be a vessel for you love and peace for myself with my ### and ###. May I have the patience and the courage and the love, humility and understanding you want me to have. thank you lord Jesus
Replies
6
Views
136
H
  • Locked
I am asking you to pray for my friend ###. I don't know anything about him and I haven't met him yet, but I do have a crush on him. He lives too far in ###. And I live in ###. Really, I don't want to keep obsessed with him because I think it's not good for me to do that except I have a crush on...
Replies
7
Views
228
hopemom14
H
Back
Top Bottom