I only pray that my better days are here ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
I only pray that my better days are here this week. I pray that my week has good surprises. I pray that I finally receive. I pray that God has been listening to me. Amen
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord please give me a good day today and a restful night tonight in Jesus name I pray AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! Help me Lord!!
Replies
13
Views
173
I feel like giving up. I wish my mom let me help get and pray for ### to be a good girl and help out and pitch in. I really want ### and ### to make better decisions and get saved.
Replies
6
Views
225
Standing in faith for better days. 🙏✨ Dear Prayer Team, Kindly pray with me for strength, peace, and divine breakthrough in my life. I feel exhausted and weighed down by challenges at work — unfair treatment and stress that have left me discouraged. I am trusting God for a peaceful work...
Replies
7
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom