2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord, I want to thank you for all your blessings today and the ones I have not yet received. Church was really good, saw ### and it made me feel good! Thank you Lord! Talk to my cousin and finding out he has been saved brought a smile to my face. Even if we get one that's a victory! Thank you...
Replies
3
Views
109
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Jesus I place all things in your hands. Jesus, I can not control and I can not fix anything. Please help me Lord, not to snatch things back once I have released it to you to fix. Sweet Jesus, I know you are sitting at the...
Replies
4
Views
93
E
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus I want to thank you for the restoration of my relationship. Thank you that you have poured your favour upon me and my family and there is no way I can repay you but to give thanks with a grateful heart. Lord thank you for walking with me through the storm and I pray that more...
Replies
2
Views
141
C
  • Locked
Family dysfunction and strife. Rebellion against God, division among family members and spiritual warfare between Christian and non-believers in the family. Salvation, Healing, & Restoration of broken relationships.
Replies
4
Views
192
  • Locked
praise give God all the glory for a bright new morning, remember our country for peaceful election, my family, ###, ### for God provision in our life strength to carry on favor, peace and understanding in everything I do today amen
Replies
2
Views
119
J
  • Locked
THAT OUR FATHER HEARS ALL OUR PRAYERS. THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.
Replies
4
Views
101
  • Locked
I want to thank all who prayed for my financial difficulties. God had blessed me with all that was needed. My faith continues to grow daily. Praise God for all he has done and will do. Continue to pray for me and I will continue to pray for you.
Replies
4
Views
101
  • Locked
Please pray with me for my son ### to obtain the job he wants. The last two years have really been difficult for him financially and emotionally. I pray every day he gets a well-paying job and that God lays his hands upon his shoulders to give him emotional stability. I have not been able to...
Replies
6
Views
170
  • Locked
please stand in prayer with me for my two family members ### and ###, they both have been very sick, God please lay your healing hands on them tonight and heal their sick bodies. I know in You all things are possible amen: ###
Replies
3
Views
99
  • Locked
Please pray for the LORD to completely heal my youngest son, ###. He is not feeling well and has other health issues that contribute. Pray for the LORD to convict my oldest son to have compassion and to not be so easily persuaded by selfishness, and to do what he knows is right and pleasing to...
Replies
5
Views
119
Back
Top Bottom