2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

M
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for this day, help me Lord to conquer my feeling of emptiness and loneliness in Jesus Christ, amen...
Replies
5
Views
95
  • Locked
Father, thank you for this new day and my new life and thank you for all you have done for me, thank you for all I have and for your promises to prosper my life. It is hard at the moment, but I am getting through it and I feel and believe deep in my heart this season is coming to an end and a...
Replies
4
Views
163
  • Locked
I pray for strength in my time of weakness, the devil keeps throwing stuff my way and tempting me. I pray in the name of Jesus I'll learn how to tell the devil NOO!!!
Replies
4
Views
153
W
  • Locked
please God i come before you asking for forgiveness for breaking my marriage which forced my wife to file for a divorce which went through about ### months ago. Father i was a sinner by then but i am a changed person now. Father i ask you to bring my family back ### who is my wife and my ###...
Replies
4
Views
93
  • Locked
Lord as the night comes and is time to go to sleep I ask you to come in to my heart and take away the pain, the sorrow, the frustration and my cries, for you to bring me back the sun tomorrow morning and shine again to be what you made me to be, Lord I'm your child and you know me better than...
Replies
4
Views
179
J
  • Locked
My Grandmother had a cancer in her ovary, She couldn't tolerate that pain, Doctor told that it's the final stage not to be cured. Our family pray to God to accept her soul, we know that she didn't do any sin with her knowledge, Please pray for her, if she did any sins without her sense, forgive...
Replies
5
Views
137
S
  • Locked
Please pray for our financial situation to get better. we need ###-###$ to pay our bills and i am tired of feeling so stressed all the time i lie awake at night. I pray a lot but i need peace because i feel overwhelmed. thanks
Replies
3
Views
101
C
  • Locked
I pray for wisdom in overcoming sexual sin
Replies
4
Views
221
  • Locked
Father I come before you asking for you forgiveness for breaking my marriage and ending in a divorce. Father please hear my humble cry tonight you know ### told me she moved in and has someone else. But I come to you father asking please remember our 3 kids and remember the covenant that we made...
Replies
4
Views
96
H
  • Locked
Yesterday I went for an ultrasound of a two-month-old baby in the womb. The doctor said the heartbeat could not be detected. The doctor prescribed some medicines, and I am taking the medicines and told to come after 15 days, i.e., Feb 25. Please join me in prayers so that nothing bad happens to...
Replies
4
Views
116
mkckmom
M
Back
Top Bottom