please God i come before you asking for forgiveness ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter wabody73
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wabody73

Guest
please God i come before you asking for forgiveness for breaking my marriage which forced my wife to file for a divorce which went through about ### months ago. Father i was a sinner by then but i am a changed person now. Father i ask you to bring my family back ### who is my wife and my ### kids. Although i talked to her Lord and she told me she has someone else i believe you can perform a miracle and bring her back to my life and we live according to the will of God. Father remember me because you know the pain i have in my heart in Jesus name i pray and believe Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayers as I work to move past a dark chapter in my life. I’ve made choices that don’t reflect who I want to be or the values I believe in, and I take responsibility for that. I am taking steps to remove distractions and set boundaries so I can live more faithfully and honestly. I ask...
Replies
11
Views
368
My name is Holly Maracle. I'm not ashamed to use my real name. I've been doing God's work but I started using crack cocaine again., well doing His work. I needed financial support and I didn't understand why I wasn't getting help from God. Than I realized I was using drugs again after He saved...
Replies
8
Views
349
Asking for forgiveness from my girlfriend that she forgive me for any wrong things said, any malicious, foul, unbearable things said it wasn’t gonna do it no more. Things said I love this woman I’m complete with this woman I don’t want no other woman but I also feel like I don’t wanna live...
Replies
6
Views
725
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,523
Messages
16,800,575
Members
650,043
Latest member
Vuotton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom