2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please Pray for my wife that she can be able to deliver of our baby with the help of medicine that the doctor will give her to make her deliver as she has gone past the normal delivery date.
Replies
3
Views
145
J
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. ### is always bitter with life and the way it has turned out to be... ### does not see anything positive and feels like ### is blaming everybody for the death of ###'s baby. ### feels like doctors did not do their best to save ###'s baby, ### feels like the house girl did...
Replies
4
Views
118
  • Locked
Sometimes I feel afraid that I may not remember what I need to learn for my new job. I'm trying to stay positive. Please help me in my prayer.
Replies
6
Views
161
C
  • Locked
I AM ASKING EVERYONE TO PRAY FOR ###, A SINGLE MOTHER OF 3 CHILDREN AND 1 ON THE WAY AND ABOUT TO BE HOMELESS THE 15TH OF THIS MONTH, NOW I KNOW THERE IS NOTHING TO HARD FOR THE LORD, AND PRAY SHE RENEW HER WALK WITH THE LORD, IN THE NAME OF JESUS I PRAY. AMEN!
Replies
3
Views
108
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better.- In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
92
  • Locked
Lord please help me to be free of all the burdens I'm carrying. I'm so sick and tired with it Lord please fix it for me coz I really can not do it alone without Your help. You know me Lord for before we can speak it You already know our minds and heart. Remove whatever pain and bitterness in me...
Replies
5
Views
176
  • Locked
Financial Miracle.... We are facing a new problem, we took a hand loan, now the person who lent the money is in urgent need. Now they are compelling us to repay the entire loan amount in 2-3 days without excuses... They are knocking our door every moment day and night, making our life miserable...
Replies
7
Views
166
B
  • Locked
Please pray that ### in her hour of need.
Replies
6
Views
112
  • Locked
Please pray that my daughter and I may lose 10kg each of unhealthy weight that we are currently carrying. Please pray that our appetite for all unhealthy and fattening foods may stop completely, and that we only have an appetite for healthy nutritious foods that build our bodies. Please also...
Replies
6
Views
127
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, please put our broken pieces back together with Your tender love today. AMEN!!!
Replies
10
Views
446
Back
Top Bottom