2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
Lord I pray for my family, especially my son who is not doing well at school in Jesus' name, help him to pass and understand when in class in Jesus' name. I pray for me, Lord, to have a babe as I have been trying to conceive in Jesus' name. I pray for my family as we have problems with my...
Replies
4
Views
106
  • Locked
In the Name of Jesus I thank You for allowing me the ability to pray for the reconciliation of me and my girlfriend, ### that will happen because You said if a man saith through his heart through prayer on to ye then ye shall have the desires of the heart I Thank You and Praise U Lord because I...
Replies
5
Views
120
C
  • Locked
please pray for my ### student visa appeal. I handed in an appeal over a month ago asking the embassy to reconsider their earlier refusal to issue me the visa as my education is at stake. Up to now, they haven't reached a decision. Please pray for me that they decide to issue me the visa as soon...
Replies
5
Views
256
  • Locked
lord thank you for giving me an awesome farewell day. i pray that my ### quits smoking and is blessed with good health by You. help me and be with me in my exam preparation. thank you
Replies
4
Views
119
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I have been through a lot lately and been getting anxiety attacks. Please pray that I can control them. I pray this has not affected my family and work. I pray that I heal in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
155
K
  • Locked
please pray for mybrother ### and sister ### to be delivered from sexual sin and deliverance from other addictions in Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
102
  • Locked
Please pray for me, my Husband ### has another woman in his phone ###. I'm heartbroken; I want my marriage and to be able to trust my Husband. Please pray that he sees how bad he's being and she leaves. Also, all our kids know we're fighting now and they're very upset; please pray we can be a...
Replies
7
Views
129
  • Locked
My Lord and savior I pray that you be at my side tomorrow at my interview at 9am, at the ###. May I shine in your glory throughout the interview. I thank you father for all your blessings in my life and for relentlessly forgiving me for all my sins, Amen.
Replies
3
Views
108
  • Locked
Please pray that ### accepts monthly payments from me.
Replies
3
Views
138
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband and my marriage. He has a hardened and heavy dark heart right now. He is feeling our marriage isn't good and that he doesn't love or want me anymore. I know this isn't true. I see the love and care in his eyes. Please pray for us. In Jesus's name, please pray for us! Amen.
Replies
7
Views
131
Back
Top Bottom