Lord I pray for my family especially my ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Juliah
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Juliah

Guest
Lord I pray for my family, especially my son who is not doing well at school in Jesus' name, help him to pass and understand when in class in Jesus' name. I pray for me, Lord, to have a babe as I have been trying to conceive in Jesus' name. I pray for my family as we have problems with my parents, in Jesus' name I pray.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I Pray for my daughter asthma, she has irregular periods please I pray to you that her period cycles becomes normal. Help her in her difficulties. Take care of her and protect her always. Please she should get a nice stable job. Protect my husband and daughter, take care of my husband’s...
Replies
8
Views
343
Please pray for my family. Especially my ###, she has demantia, please pray that we have patience with her. And also pray for our anxiety and depression to go away and our stress. Thank you. Amen 🙏❤
Replies
8
Views
318
Pray for my family especially my ### and ### having spiritual issue
Replies
5
Views
487
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom