2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for us financially especially ###. We have been financially wrecking since ### years ago, thank you
Replies
7
Views
119
S
  • Locked
I have been coming against some adversaries at work. I am asking for agreement that I will improve my quality and have patience.
Replies
7
Views
126
P
  • Locked
Lord I pray for physical healing of ### who is in the hospital please heal her Lord as the doctors say she is immune to medication
Replies
6
Views
131
L
  • Locked
Please Precious Jesus - please allow ### to come home today. Dear Lord, please open and dwell within the hearts and minds of those making this decision for him to come home to us. Please Precious Lord, you are awesome and able to send him home today - I pray Thee - with God, all things are...
Replies
7
Views
182
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me and my family health and to get closer to GOD and I pray for everyone on the prayer request line. God's Child Thank You
Replies
5
Views
95
  • Locked
Father wrap my friend ### in your loving arms and continue to heal him in all ways as only you can. Thank you that his biopsy came back cancer free show him how to love and be loved in return again Father, I need You to help me to know what to say that will be helpful in building ### up rather...
Replies
8
Views
238
C
  • Locked
Thank you for your prayers on behalf of our Ladies Group. God was the center of our teaching. ###, the Moabite was the theme of our talk. This lady was so faithful to her mother in law and to her God and people. Right after she lost her husband and sons she was all alone. ###, a woman from Moab...
Replies
7
Views
118
L
  • Locked
I'm extremely depressed. My family's financial situation is at its lowest. I hate my job and so far have not been able to find a better one. Everyday more and more demands, and instead of raising salary, they have cut off certain things. My parents can't help us out financially at the moment...
Replies
9
Views
193
D
  • Locked
please pray for my family, ###, and our children, the children of different parts of the world, their homes, and family too. please pray for those in recovery, those with multiple axis - issues with physical and mental health issues, emotional problems. let's keep our church's (the church of...
Replies
7
Views
193
B
  • Locked
Man Of God, I have a problem, I develop sores on my private parts. They are so painful that I can't enjoy sex in my marriage any more. Please pray for me for God to heal me.
Replies
7
Views
146
Back
Top Bottom