2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
My ###'s elder ### passed away today. She was suffering from cancer. Please pray for her soul to rest in peace. Thank you for the prayers in advance.
Replies
2
Views
148
L
  • Locked
Please pray for my father ### who has a compressed disc in his spine. That the Lord may release that disc and realign it to function normally so that he would not need surgery. Also please pray that my brothers would get along well at this time and support my parents without being stressed.
Replies
5
Views
117
B
  • Locked
PRAY OUR MIND INTO SAFETY AND SERENITY. CHILDREN AND FAMILY SERENITY
Replies
3
Views
109
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my family. Also for me, I have been very depressed and down for months. I am ### weeks pregnant and my boyfriend left me. I always was there for him when he was sick and down. I never left his side. I was always faithful, loved him no matter what. I was a very happy, full of life...
Replies
7
Views
137
  • Locked
Holy & Righteous Heavenly Father, we give thank unto You, for You are great & greatly to be praise. We lift Your holy Name for You alone deserve all honors & all praises. You are awesome & mighty in all Your works, glorious & victorious. Loving & Merciful Father, please strengthen us so that we...
Replies
3
Views
120
L
  • Locked
Please pray for me!!! For so long I have been looking for a better job. I have been applying hundreds of vacancies every year, but none am not called for an interview. Please pray for me!!!
Replies
4
Views
118
  • Locked
the joy of the lord is our strength, so whatever you are going through remember to be to be joyful! it makes the devil really made because he expects a different reaction from you (crying, complaining, even evening cursing God) these things give the devil power over you and j=keeps you chained...
Replies
4
Views
89
  • Locked
Dear Lord, first of all Thank you for the immense strength and courage You gave me. I believe in You, dear Lord. Lord, I am waiting for my love, who is everything to me. Lord, you know that I have been waiting for him to come back and say I love you, ###. I am waiting for his call. I want us...
Replies
8
Views
159
G
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and me that we will be united again, and that he will get loving feelings for me. I*ve lost contact with him..
Replies
2
Views
150
  • Locked
please send a miracle towards ### and ###, there is something there between them, but something is keeping them apart, please bring them together once and for all, a miracle is needed now. Thanks
Replies
6
Views
129
Back
Top Bottom