My ###'s elder ### passed away today. She was suffering ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shruthi

Disciple of Prayer
My ###'s elder ### passed away today. She was suffering from cancer. Please pray for her soul to rest in peace. Thank you for the prayers in advance.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today ### has passed away. I ask y’all will pray for her family and friends. She is on my softball team. I unfortunately did not know her very well. I wish I would’ve known her better. A tree branch unfortunately fell on her. I do not know anymore details but she was only a freshman. She was a...
Replies
5
Views
236
Hello prayer community. I am praying for my ###. Can you please help me pray for my ###'s soul. My ###'s ###'s ### passed away. My ### was a very nice person from what I remember. I do not know if she was connected spiritually with Jesus Christ or anything. I know when I was under foster care...
Replies
6
Views
259
My brother passed away today and I would like to ask prayer for the family. Please pray that God gives us a peace that only He can give us. I also ask that God give me a job so that I can keep my rent, electric, gas, and car payment made to support myself and my son. Nothing fancy, just the...
Replies
10
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,575
Messages
16,800,956
Members
650,097
Latest member
Iruyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom