2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Jesus, show me what to do, starting today, to make money. That's what I need, and it's what I'm asking for from You. It's the only way out of this house, and away from a place where I am not happy. I am praying, and asking for results from You that come immediately. I am not in a place where I...
Replies
5
Views
118
  • Locked
I'm posting a prayer of thanksgiving for the successful minor operation procedure to remove the kidney stones of my father a while ago. Thanks for all those sincere prayers you all offered. Now I do hope and pray for his speedy recovery and nothing more but continuous good health. God bless us...
Replies
3
Views
115
  • Locked
Financial Miracle.... We are facing a new problem, we took a hand loan, now the person who lent the money is in urgent need. Now they are compelling us to repay the entire loan amount in 2-3 days without excuses... They are knocking our door every moment day and night, making our life miserable...
Replies
3
Views
140
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I'm in an EMT course and I've failed my 1st of 6 quizzes!!! I have the 1st of 3 exams coming up on ###!! I need you to place your healing hands on my and give me the strength and knowledge to pass the upcoming quizzes and exams and to finally pass the class and State Exam!! I study a...
Replies
5
Views
114
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I have been working so hard in my company because the hours pay is too small, it makes me work 16 hours per day in 30 days and is not good for my health. Pray that God will help me change my workaholic behavior, so that I will work normal and earn good salary even though it...
Replies
5
Views
107
L
  • Locked
I lost the love of my life and the father of my child... He remarried to another girl three months after we ended our long-term relationship. I wasn't sure of our relationship and strained it when he was willing to work on us. There is nothing in life I want more than to restore our family and...
Replies
3
Views
106
  • Locked
Please pray for my children who may have been exposed to the HIV virus through an attack, and please pray for protection for my little ones, for my ###, and that they get enough food to eat. Please pray that they are no longer punished for my sins. I also ask that you join with me in prayer for...
Replies
5
Views
122
  • Locked
This is for an unknown little girl in a very serious accident while playing in the snow in ### a life and death situation. Please stand with me in agreement that the Lord will heal her wounds and bring her back to full life. Father God you know this child better than even her parents please...
Replies
5
Views
88
1
  • Locked
God, thank you for all the financial blessings that have come my way. Thank you that my bank account is growing and that there is money in my savings again. Thank you that I can pay ALL the bills in full and THANK YOU for the fridge full of groceries and that the sink is fixed. Thank you, God...
Replies
3
Views
70
  • Locked
I have been depressed for a while now. I keep hoping that it will pass but nothing is making me smile nowadays. My job is boring me, I really have no friends...I feel like I am at my wit's end.
Replies
4
Views
103
Back
Top Bottom