I have been depressed for a while now. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chtipton

Disciple of Prayer
I have been depressed for a while now. I keep hoping that it will pass but nothing is making me smile nowadays. My job is boring me, I really have no friends...I feel like I am at my wit's end.
 
Lord Jesus...I prayer that your child would sense your love and I pray that you would bring a breakthrough today In Jesus Name
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been depressed. I haven’t felt well. I’m trying to be strong. My sister is a mess. I’m getting some money from an old investment I was going to give my sister money. But I’m afraid she will spend it on drugs. I’m gonna give her a few thousand. She hasn’t been there for me. I went through...
Replies
6
Views
288
I have been lonely all my life it got worse when my mother passed. I live in the house with people including my family they don't talk to me they talk to others. When they go somewhere they never invited me I stay home and I be stressed and depressed. It's like I am boring and I never had any...
Replies
6
Views
320
I have been alone and lonely all of my life but it got worse after my mom passed. People talk to me for a while and get irritated with me and then they stopped talking. People have spouses, kids, friends, family and I don't have none of it none of my family won't speak to me. I feel like...
Replies
7
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,857
Members
650,086
Latest member
Bwuathonmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom