Dear Lord, I'm in an ### course and I've ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

daymon60

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord, I'm in an EMT course and I've failed my 1st of 6 quizzes!!! I have the 1st of 3 exams coming up on ###!! I need you to place your healing hands on my and give me the strength and knowledge to pass the upcoming quizzes and exams and to finally pass the class and State Exam!! I study a lot, but I'm not a great test taker!!! Dear God please help me! This really means a lot to me...
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thanks for your prayers!! I do realize they're are more important things to pray about, but I really appreciate your prayers anyway. I take Exam 1 this coming Tues. ###!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life. I’m asking and begging to please give me or find me a job so I can help people and help my husband. I’m asking for your help Lord to please give me something for now - I am really desperate and this worries me. Please Lord I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
656
Lord please hear my prayers. Bless the hurt souls recovery, safe them from diseases and suffering. Help them make a safe escape without any troubles. Dear lord you know my pains, please hear my requests I'm begging you.
Replies
8
Views
309
Dear Lord I'm here asking for a huge favor from you and I know I shouldn't be but I've done a lot helping others and I need some financial help in your hands right now I need to get a ### loan for a house and car and bike and I'll be very grateful for my sons health my youngest needs his bike...
Replies
9
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,575
Messages
16,800,956
Members
650,097
Latest member
Iruyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom