2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
dear prayer warriors i need many prayers please pray for me. its now ### months i had my surgery my mother she said its been ### months now no signs of you becoming pregnant. please pray for me so that i become pregnant in the name of Jesus and Lord please dont make me ashamed. i dont want to...
Replies
4
Views
136
R
  • Locked
My name is ###, I had back surgery in ###, I'm applying for disability, and I don't have an income right now, only food stamps. Please Pray the LORD will answer my prayers.
Replies
4
Views
75
  • Locked
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength! Pray God will cover me with mercy & favor and bless me with a new job- something better and on my career path where I am confident, fulfilled, joyful, successful, paid more and doing something I love using my gifts for an ethical company where I can be proud...
Replies
2
Views
70
J
  • Locked
i need prayer for my hurt back. hard to walk
Replies
6
Views
119
  • Locked
I ask you to pray for God to grant me his peace, joy, and comfort today, over this situation with ###.
Replies
2
Views
93
B
  • Locked
Father, please turn his heart back toward me. He has pierced mine so badly with unkind things he has said. He is the one who is doing wrong, yet I am to blame!? Sometimes I feel like he is trying to drive me crazy. I cannot talk to him about anything as he snarls and snaps, and the selfishness...
Replies
3
Views
119
  • Locked
pray for me as my bottom lip has swollen with a fever blister, pray God healing power to my body. Anything we ask in prayer the Lord hears and will answer thanks
Replies
4
Views
118
  • Locked
Pray that my half-sister gets healed, I heard she's in so much pain she can't get out of bed, she lives in ###.
Replies
4
Views
149
  • Locked
pray that my joints stop cracking, that i get rid of the strep i got, that my cholesterol goes down and that the schools hire me full time
Replies
2
Views
148
Back
Top Bottom