Rgrsrogers5060

  • Thread starter Thread starter rgrsrogers5060
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rgrsrogers5060

Guest
My name is ###, I had back surgery in ###, I'm applying for disability, and I don't have an income right now, only food stamps. Please Pray the LORD will answer my prayers.
 
thank you all so much for the hope
default_thedance.gif
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Father God, we thank you for bringing ### through her operation successfully and lay her financial need before you now. We ask, Gracious Lord, that you touch the hearts and minds of those in authority to grant her this disability grant with an understanding, compassion and generosity which will enable her to acquire the money which she so desperately needs. We pray this, Father, in the blessed name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep ### and family in prayers we have food stamps but waiting on the card to be sent on right address please pray for ### and ### family we don't have much food right now
Replies
10
Views
140
It appears you always hear from me in joy and distress. I petition now for HRA to release my food stamps. I am aware that I will not receive cash benefits, that would truly be remarkable but I am entitled at least to stamps. I already have my Medicaid praise God but they are dragging their feet...
Replies
10
Views
124
next week the food stamps physical card comes sometime next week now we have some food for now because God sent her to help just hoping that food stamps thing is solved because it was at our old shelter address please keep us in prayers
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,575
Messages
16,800,956
Members
650,097
Latest member
Iruyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom